If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2022 Southeast Horn Workshop, please read the information below and submit the registration form.
The 2022 Southeast Horn Workshop is pleased to welcome the following exhibitors and vendors:
- Allegro Music Sales
- Great selection of method books, solos, duets, trios, quartets, brass quintets, woodwind quintets, and chamber music.
- B&F Repairs
- A full service repair shop located in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Cantesanu Horns
- Custom horns, leadpipes, mouthpieces, repairs and customizations.
- Frank’s Arrangements
- Original arrangements for lots of horns and more!
- Hans Hoyer
- The Hoyer family belongs to one of the oldest brass maker families of the Vogtland region. The ancestors of the master Hans Hoyer find its first mention of the early 19th century. Hans Hoyer is located in the music corner of Germany—the Vogtland—a region with over a 100-year tradition in the development and manufacture of musical instruments. By fulfilling the highest artistic demands, our instruments have found their way into the famous orchestras in the world.
- Lukas Horns
- Geyer style custom horns and Yamaha conversions.
- Medlin Horns
- Custom handmade horns in the tradition of Carl Geyer.
- KHS America
- We are dedicated to the enrichment of lives through music performance and education by providing high-quality musical instruments and services designed to support musicians, educators, and our retail partners. Including horns by Jupiter.
- Moore Music
- Central North Carolina’s largest & oldest locally-owned music store.
- Morse Instrument Repair
- Located in Durham, NC, top quality brass instrument care since 1981.
- Pope Horns
- EVERYTHING HORN. The largest selection of horns and horn paraphernalia in the world. Briz, Kühn, Lewis & Dürk, Paxman, Yamaha, etc.
- WaveFront Music
- Sheet music publications including the former catalogs of Brass Arts Unlimited and RM Williams Publishing.
The Southeast Horn Workshop is a regional workshop of the International Horn Society typically with the highest attendance of all the regional workshops. Expect attendence by many college students eager to purchase music and accessories and looking to make major equipment upgrades in the near future. Also expect a good number of adult amateur players, professionals, educators, and younger students. Blocks of the workshop schedule, in addition to meal breaks, will be provided exclusively for visiting exhibits.
There are no fees for exhibitors at the 2022 Southeast Horn Workshop.
- Abigail Pack, workshop host
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 421-4598
- Caleb Harris, teaching assistant
- Email: email@example.com
Anticipated exhibit hours (subject to change) will be:
|Saturday||9 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m.–2:00 p.m.|
Crews to help exhibitor setup and tear down will be available upon request.
Exhibitors will have display space located in large rehearsal rooms in the music building and in other open spaces. Practice rooms for equipment trials are located in marked places. Security of exhibit rooms will be maintained during all times exhibits are closed; exhibitors are expected to be present at their tables during all posted exhibit hours. Signs may not be mounted to exhibit room walls. Hallway signs directing attendees to exhibit rooms will be posted by the host.
Cell phone reception and wireless internet access is available. Electrical outlets are available if required.
If you must ship cartons of product ahead of time, arrange for them to arrive on March 9 or 10. Cartons will be stored unopened in the School of Music main office. Our address for shipping couriers is:
Attn: Abilgail Pack, Southeast Horn Workshop
School of Music
100 McIver St.
Greensboro, NC 27412
Please arrange for return shipping before you arrive, or bring equipment necessary to print your own return shipping labels.
All confirmed exhibitors will be advertised free on the Southeast Horn Workshop website. Please reciprocate and advertise our workshop on your own website.