If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2019 Southeast Horn Workshop, please read the information below.
The 2019 Southeast Horn Workshop is pleased to welcome the following exhibitors and vendors:
- Brass Arts Unlimited
- Sheet music publications and instrument sales and repairs.
- Conn-Selmer Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of a full line of American made band and orchestra instruments for professional, amateur, and student use.
- Hans Hoyer
- Buffet Crampon USA is the global reference in wind instruments and North American distributor of Buffet Crampon, Besson, B&S, Antoine Courtois Paris, Hans Hoyer, Keilwerth, Melton Meinl Weston, Verne Q. Powell, J. Scherzer, and Schreiber.
- Houghton Horns
- We are one of the largest dealers of horns and accessories in North America. We carry instruments from most major brands.
- Osmun Music
- Osmun Stock and Custom Horn Mouthpieces - Finke Horns
- Pope Instrument Repair
- EVERYTHING HORN. The largest selection of horns and horn paraphernalia in the world. Briz, Kühn, Lewis & Dürk, Paxman, Yamaha, etc.
The Southeast Horn Workshop is a regional workshop of the International Horn Society typically with the highest attendance of all the regional workshops. Expect attendance by many college students eager to purchase music and accessories and looking to make major equipment upgrades in the near future. Also expect a good number of adult amateur players, professionals, educators, and younger students. Blocks of the workshop schedule, in addition to meal breaks, will be provided exclusively for visiting exhibits.
Exhibitor registration for the full workshop is $60 per exhibit which includes one 8-foot (× 30 inch) rectangular table. Additional tables are available for $15 per additional table. Upon request, 6-foot round tables are available instead of rectangles. Table cloths are not included.
Anticipated exhibit hours (subject to change) will be:
|Friday||9 a.m.–1 p.m., 2–6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.–1 p.m., 2–6 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
Crews to help exhibitor setup will be available Thursday night and Friday morning. Crews to assist in tear down will be available on Sunday.
Exhibitor fees include free registration for all workshop activities, including evening concerts.
If you must ship cartons of product ahead of time, arrange for them to arrive on March 12 or 13. Cartons will be stored unopened in a secure location. Our address for shipping couriers is:
253 Coulter Building
239 Memorial Dr
Cullowhee, NC 28723
Please arrange for return shipping before you arrive, or bring equipment necessary to print your own return shipping labels. The Western Carolina University will not be responsible for, and cannot guarantee the security of, any items not shipped after March 18, 2019.
All confirmed exhibitors will be advertised free on the Southeast Horn Workshop website. Please reciprocate and advertise our workshop on your own website.