We are eager to support the businesses and institutions that help horn players do what we do! As such, we look forward to hosting vendors and exhibitors at the 2021 Southeast Horn Workshop. The following options are just a start. Please email Kristen Sienkiewicz with questions and other ideas or requests. All applications are due by March 1.
- Presentations will take place via Zoom throughout the workshop.
- Presentations should include educational and informative components appropriate for the general audience of a horn conference.
- There is no fee for presentations but vendors must be registered as participants.
Vendor Room Zoom Hours
- Vendor Room Zoom hours will be advertised in the program booklet as a time for vendors to meet with workshop participants. This time may be used for product demonstrations and business advertisement.
- Vendors may request Vendor Room Zoom hours on Saturday, March 13 and Sunday, March 14.
- There is no fee for Vendor Room Zoom hours but vendors must be registered as participants.
Program Booklet Advertisements
Businesses may purchase advertising space in the digital 2021 Southeast Horn Workshop Program Booklet. We are excited to offer video ads!!
Rates are as follows:
- Full page ads: 7.5″ × 11″, minimum 300 px/inch; jpg/pdf/png
- Half page ads: 7.5″ × 5″, minimum 300 px/inch; jpg/pdf/png
- Video ads: max 1 GB, submitted via YouTube or Vimeo link
Applications are due March 1.
Priced at $250, this might include brief videos and/or images presented as a preview reel before a Featured Artist Recital, special mention in the program and video description, and/or a recorded message by the workshop host presented during intermission. Please email Kristen Sienkiewicz for more details.